Quarter 1 Goals:
1. Doe scrap/improv quilt - I want this to be a quilt top, and I want it now! It needs to be quilted, basted, bound, FINISHED. This is a just-for-fun-I'm so excited quilt. I love this one and would even more LOVE to really give it some more attention! I have some ideas swirling around in my head about how to quilt the negative space between the blocks. I just bought a pretty eggshell white Free Spirit fabric to work with. I can't wait to dive in soon. I already have 8-10 blocks!
2. Finish my winter mini quilt - hopefully soon! I'm just figuring out how to quilt it. I've shown some snippets of it on Instagram.
3. Make a Socialite Dress (pattern by Anna Maria Horner) - it's time! I'm flying high because I just finished my second Sorbetto top/tunic. I'm confident enough to make this dress in time for QuiltCon (I hope). The fabric I'm using is Coordinates in Midnight voile from Field Study (also by Anna Maria Horner). Maybe I'll wear the dress to her class? Or would that be too much like wearing a band's t-shirt to their concert? :D
4. Finish my Sisterhood of the Traveling Quilts quilt! We're starting another round at QuiltCon (which I have to decide about, too) with some more amazing sewists, and it would be great to actually finish this one.
5. Finish my CJMQG bee quilt from last year. I asked my bee mates to make any block using flying geese. This will be a fun one to piece together improvisationally, so I'm looking forward to the challenge.
6. Finally, it would be awesome to finish the Supernova quilt. I want to finish it and use it but it's not number 1 on my list for finishes. There is at least one other that was started before this one. We'll see!
Linking up to: