Just to give you a little bit of an incentive to participate, I've gathered some wonderful shops to sponsor prizes (thank you, shops! Much love!). Please visit their shops and thank them for sponsoring! These are shops I've purchased from repeatedly and have been extremely happy with.
Judged by YOU:
1. Viewer's Choice - will open to everyone on September 9th, and the viewer's choice winner will be announced one week later with the other prizes.
- Viewer's Choice can be chosen from ANY category.
- The winner of the Viewer's Choice category will win a fat quarter bundle of one of the colorways of Moonshine by Tula Pink, out this September, from The Intrepid Thread!
Judged by my guild, the Central Jersey Modern Quilt Guild, at our meeting on September 9 (pictures will be presented with no names attached to ensure objective voting):
2. Quilts (shortest side longer than 30") - any size baby - king
- Entries should be quilted and bound/finished
- The winner of the Quilts category will win a $25 gift certificate to Sew Me A Song!
3. "Just the (quilt) top" (shortest side longer than 30") - any size baby to king
- The winner of the "Just the Top" category will win a $25 gift certificate to 1 Choice 4 Quilting!
4. Minis (pillows, tablerunners, placemats, mini quilts, etc.) - shortest side must be less than 30"
- Entries must be quilted and bound/finished
- The winner of the Minis category will win a $20 gift certificate to Westwood Acres!
Come back on Monday to learn all about orange peels and for some quilt design ideas! I've been doodling and I can't wait to share with you. :)
June 30: Quilt design ideas
July 7: General supplies and tutorial list
July 14: In depth look at the interfacing method
July 21: Applique stitches with Ashley @ Wasn't Quilt in a Day
July 28 - August 4: Mid-way check in linky party
August 11: Other quilting ideas for orange peels
August 23 - September 8: Final Link-up!
September 9 -September 16: Voting for Viewer's Choice prize