My rainbow Dresdens are done! I love the way they look all together! I wanted to take some pictures outside, but it was raining. I'll save it for when the final quilt is done.
All I have to do is make them into blocks - I'll be using Kona White - and I'll be putting a scrappy border around each one (or the whole quilt - I haven't decided). This will also be in rainbow colors.
There are seven Dresdens - what about the other blocks? Well, this is my plan right now:
I'm still working with it. What do you think? Any suggestions?
So, my summer sewing plans are as follows:
(I'm linking up with others over at FairyFace Designs :) )
1. Finish the quilt top for the wedding quilt. The back won't be finished until 2012, because I want people at our wedding to sign it, in a guest book fashion.
2. Finish quilt for my now 4-year-old niece - this needs to be done by the beginning of June, so this weekend I will work on it, and when I get back from my trip. The reds are lady bugs, and the other scraps are where I'm tentatively sewing flowers.
3. Start a dress (for me!) I have the pattern and all the supplies, but I haven't started at all. I've just been oohing and aahing over the fabric.
4. Finish a t-shirt quilt for my friend Julie.
5. Work on my 3 Pay It Forward projects. I'm still thinking about what to do...
6. Start a Central Park quilt - for me :) My favorite fabric right now. I just love the purple.
7. And from there, I'll be starting other quilts that I have yet to publicly announce :o)
I'm also linking up to Lily's Quilts - the Dresdens were definitely my favorite creation this month!
I have finals all this week (soooo busy) but I'll be posting much more starting this Thursday! I'm almost a senior in college now!