1. My mom's queen size orange peel quilt! She's painting the master bedroom with a color scheme of purple and gray, so this will do nicely. This, my second improv orange peel quilt, is due November 11 for her birthday... so, after my last Orange Peels and Improv class on Oct. 20, I expect I'll be working hard on it.*crazy grin*
2. I'll try to finish my all-voile quilt from the Postcard QAL at A Quilter's Table. I pieced the back recently and I bought bamboo batting thanks to all of your advice - now I need to put the whole thing together. I might do a mixture of machine and hand quilting. I don't want to quilt it too much, though, because it's supposed to be super soft! If I go the hand-quilting route, it probably won't be done until next spring or summer. Just when it's needed again.
3. Quilt for a baby boy - hopefully a finish coming soon! I need to finish piecing the top and then do everything else. I'm testing this pattern, Sunset Strips, for Brenda Ratliff.
4. I'd love to finish my Sisterhood of the Traveling Quilts progressive quilt. I'm not going to enter it into QuiltCon and there's no due date, so it's not a *super* priority. But boy, is it pretty, and boy, do I want to quilt it! I bought dark purple Aurifil for quilting and pulled out lots of IKEA Britten Numer fabric for the backing. I'm thinking it needs to be done by QuiltCon, though, so it can come with me and also meet its makers in person once again!
5. If I have time, I'll make the Sunnyside wall-hanging for my sister-in-law's family. I'm using the Lighthouse QAL pattern from Fresh Lemons Quilts.
You can see I'm hesitant to make goals. The Finish-A-Long has been inspiring for sure, but I know my limits better now. :) Plus, there's always that odd project that comes out of nowhere that has to be done... ;)