*I've decided to change the voting so that members of my guild can enter. I will use the Random Number Generator on September 8 to choose winners (will not be announce until 9/16), and then you can vote for "Viewer's Choice" in the following week, 9/9-9/16 (as already planned). Thank you for understanding.
Enter one of the following categories to be in the running for the prize listed (thank you a billion, amazing sponsors!). You can link up either a blog post or a Flickr picture. I hope everyone enjoys looking through the quilts and start to get your favorites in mind for the Viewer's Choice! (see bottom of the post for more info).
- Orange peels of any kind must be a main design element of your project.
- You may link up one entry per category (via blog or Flickr). Please include dimensions when you post!
- Your project(s) must be made in 2014.
1. Finished Quilts (shortest side longer than 30") - any size baby - king
- Entries should be quilted and bound
- The winner of the Quilts category will win a $25 gift certificate to Sew Me A Song!
2. "Just the (quilt) top" (shortest side longer than 30") - any size baby to king
- The winner of the "Just the Top" category will win a $25 gift certificate to 1 Choice 4 Quilting!
3. Minis (pillows, tablerunners, placemats, mini quilts, etc.) - shortest side must be less than 30"
- Entries must be quilted and bound/finished
- The winner of the Minis category will win a $20 gift certificate to Westwood Acres!
4. Viewer's Choice - voting will open to everyone for ALL categories from Sept. 9 -16.
- The winner of the Viewer's Choice category will win a fat quarter bundle of one of the colorways of Moonshine by Tula Pink, out this September, from The Intrepid Thread!
Happy orange peeling and blog hopping!