I was lucky enough to receive the Traveling Stash today from Shannon!! Woo! (P.S. she has a great blog, go check it out :) )
For those of you who don't know what the traveling stash is, it travels all around the U.S. (and Canada possibly). This one was started in August 2011. It's filled with fabric, notions, patterns, you name it - and opening it is super fun. I couldn't believe how much was in there!
Here's a peek at what was in the traveling stash when I got it (there's a TON of big cuts of fabric, you can see that towards the back, plus lots of precut squares and patterns... and that's only part of it):
Here's what I took out:
(I didn't mean to take such a bad picture =P Underneath the precut squares are a few fat quarters and a big cut of blue butterfly fabric).
Right now I'll tell you a couple things I'm putting in: fat quarters including In the Beginning and Soul Blossoms fabrics, as well as lace and a Soul Blossoms charm pack (22 squares). To see the rest, you'll have to enter to win the stash!
1. You MUST be a U.S. resident. I can't afford to send it anywhere else!
2. You must pledge to put in an equal amount of what you take out - quilt quality fabrics, for example, and approximately the same amount of yardage you took out
3. You must have an active blog and hold a giveaway to send the traveling stash to its next location.
Want to win?
1. I'd love for you to follow, but you don't have to! Your first entry will be to leave a comment answering the following question: What's your favorite holiday dessert? (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, whatever you celebrate at the end of the year).
2. Post about the giveaway on your blog. The more people involved, the better! Leave a second comment saying that you did this, with the link.
This is going to be a short one, as I would like to send this out before I go back to school (i.e. on Saturday). This giveaway will end Friday morning at 9 am EST - Black Friday!